All you have to know about the Congress Postponement
- In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the HRD 2020 Budapest Conference has been POSTPONED. The new congress dates will be 9-11 June 2021.
- YOUR REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SHIFTED TO THE NEW DATES: 9-11 June 2021
- Registration fees paid for HRD 2020 are valid for HRD 2021 ( 9-11 June, 2021, Budapest/Hungary).
- all submitted presentations go automatically to the new dates.
- registrations can be shifted to other persons.
- Hotel reservations will be reebooked to the new dates.
In light of the recent developments around the global COVID-19 outbreak we decided to postpone the 21st International UFHRD Conference (10-12 June 2020 Budapest) to 9-11 June 2021. In doing so, we are following the Hungarian Government’s policies that were declared in this state of emergency, which prohibits all indoor events with 50 or more people - until further notice.
It was a very sad and hard decision, but together with the leadership of UFHRD we feel that it is impossible to know if and how this situation will change in the near future. At this time, the health, safety and wellbeing of all members of our community is of paramount importance.
We are following the re-scheduling of all the June events (e.g., the European Football Championship) and we will communicate the exact dates of the 2021 Conference as soon as possible.
We would like to thank all the Stream Leaders, Reviewers and all Colleagues who supported us for the past year. We hope that all of you will continue to work with us to make the 2021 Conference in Budapest a memorable one.
We are sending all of you our best wishes for health and wellbeing in these uncertain times.
Your Hungarian UFHRD Conference Team